§1 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 .Terms and Conditions describe the services offered, responsibilities and accountability, as well as the act of staying on the Apple Inn premises. These Terms and Conditions, or regulations, form an integral part of the contract, which is completed by making a reservation or an advance payment or by paying the total amount due for your stay at the Apple Inn. By carrying out these procedures, the guest confirms that he or she have read, are familiar with, and accept the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Terms and Conditions are applicable to all guests staying at the Apple Inn.
3. The Terms and Conditions are available for inspection at the Apple Inn office, which is in ul. Chmielna 21 lok 1. They are also found in each room, as well on the Apple Inn website, www.appleinn.pl
1. The rooms are let on a daily basis.
2. You are checked in from 15:00 until 11:00 the following day.
3. Check-out is by 11:00.
4. Guests who wish to request an extension of theirs stay should contact the Apple Inn office as soon as possible. Apple Inn may not consider extending a stay in the event of all the rooms being booked, and it will not consider extending the stay of guests who do not abide by the existing rules.
5. Apple Inn reserves the right to refuse extending the stay of a guest if that guest has failed to pay in full for his or her current stay.
§3 BOOKING AND REGISTRATION
1. A document with photo ID need to be presented at the Apple Inn office.
2. A guest room may not be transferred to third parties even if the rental period, for which the guest has paid, has not expired.
3. Persons not registered as Apple Inn guests may stay in the rooms between 10:00 and 20:00.
4. Apple Inn may refuse to accept guests who, on a previous stay, grossly violated the regulations, in particular by inflicting damage to the property or to the property of other guests, employees or other persons residing at the Apple Inn.
5. Apple Inn reserves the right during the check-in to charge a pre-authorized credit card or to take a cash payment for the entire stay.
6. Payment for your stay is required at check-in and can be made by cash or by credit card. The following cards are accepted: Visa, Euro / Mastercard, Maestro.
7. A booking is guaranteed if its confirmed and current on booking website, or is confirmed via e-mail by reception office.
8. Overnight stay at Apple Inn must be booked using the form on www.appleinn.pl or via e-mail to email@example.com
9. Guests are kindly requested to inform Apple Inn of the estimated time of their arrival at least three hours prior to arrival. This can be noted in the ” Additional Information” box when booking, or by telephone or text to + 48 601 746 006.
10. In the event of cancellation while staying at the Apple Inn during the day, Apple Inn shall not refund the payment for that day.
1. If the guest has any remarks on the quality of his or her stay, then he or she is asked to report them immediately to the office. This will allow Apple Inn to improve the quality of its service.
2. Apple Inn has a duty to provide guests with the following:
– Conditions for an undisturbed and a comfortable stay;
– A safe stay, including keeping any guest data confidential;
– A professional and courteous service in all the duties to its clients;
– A room cleaning service. Also any necessary repairs of equipment in the absence of the guest, or in his or her presence, subject only to their approval.
3. In addition and on request, Apple Inn provides the following services free of charge:
– Information relating to the guest’s stay, as well as travel information;
– Ordering taxis.
– Booking restaurants, trips, and others
– Printing boarding pass
4. Apple Inn has no access for disabled people (although there is lift access, there are also several steps).
§5 RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
1. Children under 12 years of age must be under constant adult supervision whilst in the Apple Inn. Adults assume liability for any damages caused by the children.
2. Guests are fully responsible for any damage of equipment or facilities within the Apple Inn, arising either from the guests’ fault or from the fault of their visitors. Apple Inn reserves the right to charge the credit card for damages incurred after the guest has left.
3. In the event of the rules being violated, Apple Inn can refuse to provide services to the person who has violated these rules. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Apple Inn staf, namely to pay any arrears, to pay for any damage caused, and to leave the Apple Inn.
4. When leaving your room, for safety reasons, you should turn off the TV, switch off the lights, ensure that the taps are turned off, and close the door.
§6 RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE APPLE INN/ LIABILITY
1. Apple Inn shall be liable for any loss or damage of objects brought by persons using the Apple Inn services, under certain provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The guest should inform reception about any damage immediately after it has been discovered.
§7 LOST PROPERTY
1. Personal belongings left behind in the room by a guest, will be sent to his or her designated address at their expense, if guest will ask about that.
2. If Apple Inn does not receive instructions from the guest to return items left behind, then Apple Inn will store these items at the expense of the owner for a period of one month, after which time these items will become the property of Apple Inn. Food will be kept for 24 hours.
Apple Inn night curfew is from 22:00 until 7:00 when noise must be kept to a minimum.
1. Guests have the right to file a complaint if they are unhappy with the quality of services provided.
2. Please telephone with any complaints to +48 601746006 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Any complaints should be filed immediately after noticing any irregularities in the standard of services.
§10 ADDITIONAL RULES
1. Apple Inn has a strict and absolute ban on smoking.
2. Dangerous items – weapons, ammunition, flammable and explosive goods – are prohibited on the Apple Inn premises.
3. The Guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO by Dom Towarowy Bracia Jabłkowscy SA, with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Chmielna 21 lok 22 b, for the purposes necessary to perform the contract – the implementation of the Guest’s stay in the facility and the use of other services provided by the facility. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them – rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
4. Soliciting and peddling are forbidden on the Apple Inn premises.
5. The guest must not make excessive noise, create unpleasant odours, or act in a way that that interferes with, disturbs or irritates the other guests in the Apple Inn.
6. Guests must not alter the fixtures and fittings in their rooms, other than some minor rearrangements of furniture and equipment, which must not affect either the functionality or the safety of the room.